1. The Bible teaches God created Jewish people, giving the land of Israel as a rightful inheritance (Genesis 15:18–21, 17:1-6; Joshua 15:47; Romans 11:29).
2. The Bible teaches God promised to bless Jewish people and chose His people to be a light and witness of His truth among the nations (Genesis 12:3; Isaiah 44:8, 60:3).
3. The Bible teaches God will remain faithful to Jewish people in keeping with His covenant promises (Jeremiah 31:35–37; Romans 11:28–29).
4. The Bible teaches Satan has sought and will continue to seek the destruction of Jewish people through Israel’s enemies but will ultimately fail (Daniel 10:18–21, 12:1–4; Zechariah 12:9–12, 14:2–3).
5. The Bible teaches Israel will embrace the gospel in the end of days through Jesus the Messiah, who will return to reign as King (Romans 11:25–36; Zechariah 12:10, 14:9–19, Matthew 23:37–39).
6. The Bible calls all to pray for the peace of Jerusalem (Psalm 122:6).
7. The Bible teaches Gentile believers in Jesus, “who formerly were far off [but] have been brought near by the blood of Christ,” should identify with the people of Israel, bearing their burdens, concerns, and challenges (Romans 11:17; Ephesians 2:12; Psalm 122:8–9).
8. The Bible calls believers to love and bear witness to Jewish people and to comfort those who mourn, especially those whose loved ones were murdered or kidnapped since October 7, 2023 (Romans 11:11, 12:15; Matthew 25:31–40).